onsdag 13. april 2011

Lifts are closed

So the lifts here in Revelstoke has now closed for the week,two more weekends for resort skiing. I am staying for the first one, before flying home to Norway next week. Looking forward to getting home and getting up on some peaks and skiing some new terrain around my home. It has been a great end to the season, good snow, some good weather and plenty of fun.
It`s been a while since the last video or post, but it shouldn`t be to long before I`ll get together a last video form revy. And hopefully there will be enough snow back in norway for some spring skiing, and I`ll try to get out a video from that too.
I also have a plan of making a longer and better video from my two last seasons over the summer.

So make sure to check back and look for updates.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar